irc - #quake.ie  
server - irc.quakenet.org  
q4 games server - games4.iol.ie  
 quake.ie archive | anonymous | login | register

quake.ie main news QW Stats Site Release
 08/02/2009 10:45  QW Stats Site Release55877 views | 2 replies 

clan : tayto

It has been said for years now that Quakeworld scene is shrinking and numbers are dropping. Well now we can get a better indication as to the numbers playing Quakeworld and trends with the release of QuakeWorld Statistics (http://stats.quakeworld.nu). developed by pleuraXeraphim and JohnNy_cz .

The new site is a resource which details almost all QuakeWorld matches played on KTX servers. The website allows users to to view matches in the following categories: 4on4, 2on2, 1on1, pov, end, endif and ffa matches with an end of match scoreboard. The site collects and compiles match data and presents this in an easy to view format giving a whole variety of information.

There are weekly awards based on a player ranking system and a profile for all players detailing all their matches and statistics. This is for fun and if nothing else gives an idea of a players activity and can be used to size up an opponent for a league match.

If maps are your thing then their is a map section with detailed stats for all maps played. Finally there is a list of all servers and players with corresponding statistics and a detailed statistics page for all game modes broken down per day and per week.

Any Irish Quakeworld players should hop on IRC and join #nafianna channel. There is still an Irish clan playing in the upcoming 4on4 European Quake League.
edited by pleuraXeraphim on 09/02/2009 10:45 

10/02/2009 03:06#1

I look far too much like my avatar these days.

This is the hottest thing since I left my towel in the dryer for too long! Nice job, pleura. Now we can keep track of the mysterious "Player" no matter where he goes.

15/03/2009 12:38#2
kitty parker

Very useful files search engine. Indexoffiles.com is a search engine designed to search files in various file sharing and uploading sites.
you must be logged in to post replies.
click here to login.
click here to become a member.
click here to search.